Roadnet Technologies released version 3.6.7 of its Transportation Suite fleet management software.
The new version brings real-time fleet management features, satellite map overlays and improved mobile device integration.
The improvements are aimed at enabling transportation and logistics organizations to make their operations more efficient with a higher level of analysis and customer service, says Roadnet.
The new features include:
- Mobile Driver Feedback – Real-time feedback directed at the drivers to let them know if they are on plan with their routes. Drivers can see one of two display options: Completed Stops vs. Expected and Projected Route Complete vs. Plan and a My Stats page, which provides details on route time, missed time windows, late arrivals, stops, breaks, service time, distance, delivery and pick up counts.
- Second Screen Support –Share information to a second mobile device regarding a route; ideal for deliveries in metropolitan areas where a helper may take some of the stops to deliver as a walker.
- Picture Scanning – Scan using a mobile device camera as an alternative to using a rugged scanning device. For low quantity of scans at a stop to ensure that the correct product is being delivered or to confirm the right product is on the truck at the beginning of the day.
- Delivery Receipt Printing – Leave a printed paper receipt, email receipt, or both, of what was delivered. Modifiable to provide a customized experience.
- Satellite Map Overlays – Use satellite views for better geocoding and to see exactly where exceptions occurred and what factors may have caused or contributed to it.
- Support for Flexible Layovers – Dynamically create layovers that meet your minimum and maximum work rules while maximizing customer service and consistency for customers on multi-day routes.
- Enhancements to adapt to changing loading strategies as well as put more information in the screen so loaders can make better decisions.