Haldex Trailer Rollover Stability 2nd Generation
April 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems added the Haldex Trailer Rollover Stability 2nd Generation.
The TRS system, built on Haldex's newest 4s/2M ABS platform, provides high performance braking along with roll stability safety technology. TRS is designed for one- to three- or more axle trailers using an air suspension. The system delivers superior braking performance by adjusting for the trailer conditions during normal and ABS braking events as well as to intervene with active braking if conditions indicate a rollover is imminent.
The TRS 2nd Generation includes:
• trailer brake lamp illumination during roll event
• integral control port air filter
• integral NPT ports
• separately serviceable ECU & modulator valve sections
• auxiliary capability for expanded features such as speed-controlled air bag control, lift axle control, lining wear monitoring, tire pressure monitoring and soft docking
• corrosion-resistant ECU & modulator design
• push-to-Connect, weathertight electrical connectors
• Fleet+ optional PC diagnostic program
More info: www.hbsna.com