Magellan announced the Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB, a new space-saving 5-inch GPS navigator especially designed with premium safety, accuracy and productivity features to assist professional drivers on and off the road.
The compliance-ready Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB GPS navigator is designed to maximize in-cab space requirements of trucks with a convenient 5-inch high-resolution touch screen.
The compliance-ready Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB GPS navigator is designed to maximize in-cab space requirements of trucks with a convenient 5-inch high-resolution touch screen display that adjusts color and contrast for the most optimal night visibility.
Designed for the needs of professional drivers before, during and after their on-the-road trips, the RoadMate 5370T-LMB features Magellan's premium safety and convenience navigation suite, plus customizable truck-specific routing, hands-free communication, driver status log, and mileage reports.
Professional drivers can use the Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB to set up customizable routes based on the vehicle's dimensions as well as applicable hazmat restrictions. Multi-destination routing allows drivers to plan their stops and optimize routes to be more efficient.
While on the road, the Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB helps drivers keep their eyes on the road with spoken street name guidance and audible turn-by-turn directions. The integrated Bluetooth wireless technology enables professional drivers to safely talk hands-free when the GPS is paired with a compatible Bluetooth phone.
In addition to free lifetime map updates and free lifetime traffic alerts, the Magellan RoadMate 5370T-LMB GPS navigator includes Magellan's latest features to make navigation safer and easier.
- Junction View displays a realistic image of the road and highway signs to help guide drivers to the correct lane that the vehicle needs to be in for safe merging and exits during their trip.
- Next Turn visibility prepares drivers with valuable information about which lane to stay in or enter when approaching the next turning location.
- Landmark Guidance gives drivers an easier way to navigate to their destinations by telling them to turn at familiar landmarks such as gas stations, stores or other large, easily-seen places instead of only street names that may be hard to locate and read.
- One year of free service to Traffic Camera Alerts, powered by PhantomAlert, to warn drivers about upcoming red light and speed cameras on their route.
- OneTouch, another Magellan-exclusive feature, enables drivers to bookmark and assign a button to their favorite destinations or searches for faster access.
At the end of their trip, the Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB facilitates preparing required compliance reports including hours of service and state mileage for IFTA fuel records. A comprehensive log of trip information by each driver is retained in the Magellan GPS device for easy exporting into reports.
The Magellan RoadMate Commercial 5370T-LMB is scheduled for availability Jan. 31 at truck stops and through Magellan's consumer electronics and online partners.