Accellos has launched AccellosOne SkyTrack Mobile, which allows information transfer between Prophesy DispatchSeries software and Android smartphones or tablets.
Part of its Transportation Suite of products, AccellosOne SkyTrack Mobile provides seamless, real-time visibility for dispatchers and drivers.
AccellosOne SkyTrack Mobile runs on virtually any cellular network and allows for the sending and receiving of load information. The application also allows drivers to view their exact location along a scheduled load via interactive maps provided through the solution.
Within AccellosOne SkyTrack Mobile, Prophesy DispatchSeries users are able to exchange data such as:
- Shipper name and address
- Consignee name and address
- Scheduled arrival and departure times
- Actual arrival and departure times
- Bill of Lading
- Signature capture for proof of delivery
- Pickup and Delivery Reference numbers
- Load Instructions
- Seal Number
- Goods Information, including Weight, Pieces, Pallets, and Tons
The Accellos Prophesy DispatchSeries solution offers a fully integrated suite of transportation management features. The software handles dispatch, accounting, maintenance, compliance, billing, driver pay, etc.