Pilot Flying J announced the opening of a Pilot Travel Center in San Antonio, located off Interstate 37 at exit 125 at 4105 Loop 1604.
The travel center offers many amenities, including:
- Eight diesel lanes and 12 gasoline lanes with high-speed pumps for quicker refueling;
- Two fueling lanes and bulk propane for RVs;
- Subway and Cinnabon;
- Expanded food offerings to include pizza, soup, salads, sandwiches and hot dogs;
- Premium coffee and cappuccino selections; and
- Everyday products for quick shopping needs.
The new facility is Pilot Flying J's 39th in Texas and the 660th overall in North America. It is expected to contribute more than $2.8 million annually in state and local tax revenue.
In 2011, the company launched a $50 million project to remodel driver showers, and it offers DEF at the pump in more than 3,000 lanes nationwide.
The combined network of over 650 Pilot travel centers and Flying J travel plazas across North America serves more than 1.3 million customers daily.