Heavy Duty Dialogue 2013, jointly presented by the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association and Transport Topics, will precede the annual TMC event in Nashville, Tenn., at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center on March 11.
Heavy Duty Dialogue '13 a exceptional business conference developed specifically for executives in the global and domestic, on-and-off highway commercial vehicle industry. The HDD’13 program will address several key strategic areas within the Global Market for the Commercial Vehicle Industry, including:
The Global Economic Outlook
Industry Executives Discussion - Technology, Regulations & Globalization
A Roundtable Discussion - Fleet Perspective on Specing vs. Integrated - Supplier/Merchant Value in the NAFTA Trucking Industry
2013-2020 Outlook for the Global Commercial Vehicle Industry
NAFTA Truck & Freight Market Forecast
Attendees will hear industry experts discuss strategies, learn about potential new developments in industry segment markets for their products and services, experience peer networking opportunities within the industry in a business setting, in an environment focused on developing relationships and enhanced industry knowledge to sustain business in world-wide changing economic environments.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosensweig, Director, Global Perspectives Program, Emory University
- Martin Daum, President & CEO of Diamler Truck North America
- Dick Giromini, President & CEO of Wabash National
- Gary Gerstenslager, President & CEO of Hendrickson International
- Chip McClure, Chairman/President & CEO of Meritor
- Eric Starks, President of FTR and Associates
For more information on Heavy Duty Dialogue '13 visit www.hdma.org.