EcoDual Unveils MAX/SR 2.0 Dual Fuel System
September 18, 2013 - Products
EcoDual Inc. announced Version 2.0 of its MAX/SR Dual Fuel System and a new two-year unlimited mileage warranty.
MAX/SR 2.0 features a change in natural gas substitution rates with industry-specific enhancements to EcoDual's proprietary technology. Other key upgrades of MAX/SR 2.0 make the system more reliable, durable and lighter, while also decreasing installation time, emissions and maintenance expenses, says the company.
EcoDual dual-fuel conversion kits enables existing diesel engines to be converted to operate on up to 85% natural gas for fuel cost savings. The cost of the dual fuel system can be recovered within a year without any government incentives, according to the company.
The new EcoDual system has a new two-year unlimited mileage warranty, which the company says is an industry first.
MAX/SR 2.0 features:
- Increases natural gas substitution rates to achieve a 16% improvement across the broadest range of driving conditions;
- Precisely controls natural gas and diesel fuel injection to optimize combustion and minimize emissions;
- Improves performance and durability by integrating new electrical and controls systems into the MAX/SR architecture;
- Significantly reduces installation time and truck weight with its new tank mounting design;
- Provides multiple colors for tank enclosures.
Go directly to this company's home page