Noregon Systems Releases JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v1.1
April 12, 2013 - Products
Noregon Systems, a supplier of PC-based diagnostic and repair solutions to the commercial vehicle industry, announced the release of JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2013 v1.1.
Current JPRO license holders, with an active support agreement, can immediately access the update online by going to:http://www.jprofleetproducts.com/downloads/software/jpro_fleetdiags.asp.
2013 v1.1 adds several coverage and functionality enhancements including:
• Volvo D13 Engine on Prevost vehicles
• Bendix TPMS SmartWave application to OEM Application Portal
• Proxy server support for JPRO Next Step Web-based application
• Silent installation capability for JPRO software
• Automatic inclusion of JPRO demo log files
Customers with JPRO 2013 v1 or 2013 v1.1 can combine JPRO diagnostics with direct navigation to service information by purchasing a subscription to JPRO Next Step.
JPRO Next Step automatically ties diagnostic trouble codes to repair information. Once a diagnostic trouble code is found, technicians click on the Next Step logo (located on the JPRO launch bar within the home screen) and a new window opens containing service information associated with the specific DTC.