Lee TranServices Enhances Driver Qualification System
March 2012, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
announced a new version of its driver qualification system, Lee Trans DQ.
The Lee Trans DQ System 3.0 offers extended driver classes and customization. Features include:
- The option of an online driver application
- More detailed and specific representations of DOT and company compliance numbers
- The ability to control user access by the class of drivers in a fleet
- The ability to customize personal information and the images processed by employee type
- Employer verification options for DOT-regulated drivers as well as non-DOT and office personnel alike
"The three main components to DQ 3.0 are the online driver application; custom compliance tracking for non-DOT drivers, configurable driver types, office personnel and other employee types; and a finer granularity of user permissions," says N.G. Schmidt, director of information technology. "This allows our clients to manage all their employees while maintaining FMCSA requirements for DOT drivers and to utilize features like electronic signatures to streamline the hiring process. The new system user permissions allow users to only have access to their driver and employee types."
The company plans to have all of its clients upgraded to the new DQ system by the end of the month.