Sterling Offers Leasing Web Site
June 2008, TruckingInfo.com - Feature
Sterling Truck Corp. launched a new web site, www.SterlingTrucks.com/CompleteLease, designed for customers researching full-service leasing opportunities.
The Sterling Trucks CompleteLease program is a convenient, single-source transportation option with fleet benefits, regardless of the fleet size. The new web site provides in-depth information about the program, and is tailored to segments such as food and beverage, moving and storage, P&D and office supplies.
Divided into five sections, www.SterlingTrucks.com/CompleteLease covers:
* Financing - Instituted by Daimler Truck Financial and Sterling Trucks,
this portion provides an overview of tailored financing options
* Service - Leasing customers will find all maintenance and wear items,
whether routine or non-routine, including parts and labor in this
section of the Web site
* Trucks - Prototype spec details and popular configurations are now
* Extras - This portion of the Web site covers everything from
regulatory maintenance to fuel cards, which can help drivers gain
control over fuel costs with consolidated invoices and reporting
* CompleteLease dealer locator
For more information, visit www.sterlingtrucks.com/CompleteLease