E-Commerce Forum Targets Automotive Aftermarket
February 24, 2001
The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Assn. will host the first e-commerce conference dedicated exclusively to the automotive aftermarket.
The forum will be held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Chicago July 31-Aug. 1.
The eAftermarket Forum, billed as "Solutions Today for Tomorrow's Technology Challenges," is a one-and-a-half day program presented jointly by AAIA and the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Assn. Proceeds from the forum will be used to support the Aftermarket Legislative Summit and other initiatives of the Automotive Parts and Service Alliance.
Forum sessions will address questions such as:
- Is service in for a big change?
- Will brick and mortar players strike back with innovative e-commerce initiatives?
- How will e-commerce increase aftermarket volume and change the product mix?
- Will e-commerce generate a brand renaissance?
- Will B2B e-commerce deliver on its promise?
For more information, go to www.aftermarket.org/event/eAftermarket.htm, or call (301) 654-6664.