SOLD14 to be Held Prior to HDAW
October 30, 2013
SOLD, which stands for Service Opportunities and Learning Day, will once again be held for aftermarket service providers the day before Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week in January.
A follow-up to the service-oriented SOLD13 program, this year's session will concentrate on the quickly morphing nature of heavy-duty service and parts distribution and the business decisions involved.
Held in Las Vegas at the Mirage the day before HD Aftermarket Week '14, a separate registration is required.
Topics will include:
- Service - The Independent Aftermarket's Final Frontier
Bill Wade, Wade&Partners
- Navigating New Service Channels
Molly MacKay, MacKay & Company
- Making Change "Stick" in Shops
Dave Kwinn, MSOE
- The Future of Affiliate Marketing Service Shop Programs
Presentation by each HD group and panel discussion
- Expanding Parts/Service Opportunities Using Analytics
Bruce Merrifield, Merrifield Consulting
The cost is $149 for one person and $99 for each additional attendee from the same company or for any member of one of the sponsoring groups or associations.
To register: http://www.trucksmarts.org/