August 25, 2022 |11:00 PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Advanced fleet technology is here. Safety and sustainability are the top priorities for business executives managing fleets. Companies are shifting focus on a road towards zero emissions, zero driver turnover, and zero collisions. The next frontier in productivity is reducing maintenance costs with electrical vehicles and reducing collisions with artificial intelligence.
As automotive innovation accelerates, ground-breaking technologies long thought of as futuristic are arriving every day. To help you navigate the ever-changing industry and choose the right solution, join Nauto and Navistar as they discuss strategies and best practices for fleets on a journey towards a sustainable future.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How technology innovation is shaping the trucking industry
- How technology can help attract and retain drivers
- Considerations when choosing an electrical vehicle fleet
- How to improve fleet safety with current and evolving tech
- Current and future vehicle technologies that are helping fleets achieve their road to zero goals
Head of Automotive Solutions, Nauto
Director of Connected Services, Navistar