June 27, 2018
The ELD Mandate: What We’ve Learned So Far
Originally aired: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 ● 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET
It has been six months since the first electronic logging device (ELD) Mandate deadline passed. Since then, the FMCSA has granted new exemptions and guidance, and the hard deadline has been enforced.
View this on-demand webinar to reflect on what we have learned so far, hearing the latest information from two compliance experts, former FMCSA Administrator Annette Sandberg and Omnitracs VP of Regulatory Compliance Tom Cuthbertson.
You will learn:
- How to better prepare drivers for roadside inspections
- What the back-office staff needs to understand to prepare for audits with ELDs implemented
- How to stay ahead of the AOBRD grandfather clause, including the new guidance issued in March 2018
- Results from the June CVSA International Roadcheck, focused on Hours of Service compliance
- What has happened since the April 1 enforcement deadline that now impacts carriers’ CSA scores and can put vehicles out of service
Annette M. Sandberg, Esq., CEO, TransSafe Consulting, LLC
Tom Cuthbertson, VP of Regulatory Compliance, Omnitracs