April 18, 2019 |11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET |Duration: 1 Hr
Connectivity between the shop and operations, drivers, equipment and finance can make the difference between a fleet that is surviving and one that is truly thriving. Fleets that have bridged the divide find themselves successfully reducing costs, meeting needs of both the shop and operations and increasing customer satisfaction in the process.
Join key technology providers and system users for an in-depth, practical understanding of not only why, but how to bridge the divide between your fleet and the rest of your organization. During this moderated interview, these industry leaders will discuss the benefits of a connected shop, including:
- Real-time visibility into equipment status and availability
- Coordinated repair and dispatch schedules
- Streamlined invoicing and billing
- Accurate understanding of overall costs
- Increased uptime by connecting data from the truck and its driver directly with the shop
Vice President, Product, Transportation Mobility, Trimble
Product Manager, Maintenance Solutions, Trimble
Asst. Director, Maintenance, Venezia Bulk Transport Inc.