May 17, 2022 |11:00 PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Fleet managers face a dilemma. In-cab safety cameras have become a must-have for commercial fleets. However, many drivers liken these cameras to Big Brother watching. Driver concerns can be a major roadblock that stands in the way of using this vital safety tool.
“How to Get Drivers On Board with In-cab Cameras” will explore what fleets can do to implement in-cab safety cameras in a way that doesn’t raise resistance among drivers. Viewers will learn:
- The importance of transparency
- Explaining how the technology works
- How to gather driver feedback
- Recognizing good drivers and rewarding improvement
- Taking it slow, one step at a time
- Developing coaching and incentive programs
Jon Morgan, Sales Enablement at Netradyne, will lead the discussion on how to limit resistance to video-based safety and use this technology to empower drivers to change their driving practices.
Sales Enablement Manager, Netradyne