October 29, 2019 |11:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Driving is one of the most dangerous activities organizations can ask their employees to do. According to statistics from the U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics, about 40% of motor vehicle crashes are work-related. From 2003 – 2016, crashes were the leading cause of work-related deaths in the United States.
Road crashes are inevitable. No fleet can achieve a zero-incident record. However, the impact of a fatal or serious road crash involving one of your vehicles can be minimized by implementing effective pre- and post-crash approaches.
In this session, we’ll review:
- Crash consequences: hard and soft costs
- Key elements of an emergency response procedure
- What to do at the scene
- Post-crash action checklist
- Support for drivers
- Key elements of driver training for preventing crashes
- The role telematics can play in preventing crashes
Don’t miss out on this webinar—sign up today!
Vice President, Sales & Marketing, North America, MiX Telematics