June 24, 2020 |10:00 AM PT |Duration: 1 Hr
Pandemic lockdowns are easing and freight levels are increasing, but the COVID-19 virus is still out there, and it may take a while for the economy to recover. What does the future hold for our country’s economy and the trucking industry?
This on-demand webinar explores research, economic indicators, and insights that can help fleets understand the impact of the pandemic and where we go from here. You get the latest research from Heavy Duty Trucking and others from HDT Editor in Chief Deborah Lockridge; an exploration of the economic indicators affecting trucking, fleet earnings, and more from Jeff Kauffman; and the latest update of U.S. Xpress’ COVID-19 Impact Forecast and the truckload fleet’s analyses and observations into the future of freight.
- How fleets’ business, operations, and earnings have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Where fleets think business will look the rest of the year and into 2021
- The current state of the overall economy
- Economic forecasts
- The state of freight and rates
- Where freight and rates are likely to go from here
- Strategies for fleets to navigate these uncharted waters
- The long-term changes will remain long after the crisis is over
Editor in Chief, Heavy Duty Trucking
Managing Director, Loop Capital Markets
Vice President of Strategic Intelligence, US Xpress