May 28, 2019 |11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET |Duration: 1 Hr
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) International Roadcheck is set for June 4-6. By having staff attend this training webinar, fleets can reduce exposure to CSA violations and better protect their Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Category (BASIC) scores under the Carrier Safety Measurement System (CSMS). By learning about and adopting officially sanctioned cargo securement methodologies, participants minimize the chance of infractions, liabilities and equipment damage for themselves and their fleet.
Join us for this informative webinar and learn:
- What inspectors will be looking for and how to correctly prepare
- Key regulation and compliance tips that will keep your cargo secure
- The types of cargo securement that most operators fail to do correctly
- The top violations from the last time cargo securement was emphasized
- What you need to do to comply with FMCSA guidelines
- How to engage law enforcement in a non-confrontational way, while referring to written regulations
Click here to register now.
Northeast Account Executive - U.S., Kinedyne LLC
Director of Sales - U.S., Kinedyne LLC
Director of Sales - Canada, Kinedyne Canada Limited