With the exponential increase in consumer purchases for delivery to urban and suburban businesses and neighborhoods, fleets specializing in last-mile deliveries are in the midst of an evolutionary change in the way they do business.
Chevron Delo has identified the top five impacts the increased demand for last-mile delivery has had on fleets.
In its white paper “Top Five Impacts of Last Mile Delivery on Fleet Maintenance Practices,” you will learn how:
- Vehicle specifying is changing to meet the increased urban nature of last-mile deliveries
- Maintenance is being impacted by growing delivery demands
- Routing and Dispatching have become a critical component in the day-to-day operation of last-mile delivery fleets
- On-board technology has become an increasing need to improve and ensure efficient delivery operations
- Supply chain management solutions are integrating every aspect of the last-mile delivery continuum, including vehicles, technologies, drivers, and support services
Download Chevron Delo’s “Top Five Impacts of Last Mile Delivery on Fleet Maintenance Practices” to learn more.
By Chevron Lubricants