The NTEA Market Research Seminar is June 26 at the Embassy Suites Hotel Chicago-O'Hare Rosemont in Rosemont, Ill.
The program will include how to:
• Identify types of research and select the right research methods
• Work with company resources, federal government data and NTEA market data resources for work trucks, tractor-trailers, application markets, fleets and others
• Choose the appropriate application market segment by Metropolitan Statistical Area
• Collect, interpret and analyze data and apply it to your firm's product marketing plan
• Understand the relationship between research and market planning.
Seminar attendees must bring a laptop computer with Microsoft Excel that has the Data Analysis Pack loaded. The Data Analysis Pack is included with Excel but is often not installed. However, it can be downloaded from www.microsoft.com/downloads.
Registration (including lunch) is $250 for members; $350 for nonmembers. To register, download and return a registration form from www.ntea.com with payment by June 18, 2007.
For questions regarding seminar or Excel requirements, contact Steve Latin-Kasper, NTEA director of market data & research, at (414) 294-3408 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.