Truckstop.com and Schneider have completed a pilot program on a new "Book it Now" solution that gives Schneider’s carriers the ability to book freight at the click of a button.
Schneider has invested in automating load booking for carriers and through a collaboration with Truckstop.com, Schneider is able to post, assign and tender loads directly to approved carriers. Using this process, carriers are able to book loads and accept a rate confirmation all within the Truckstop.com mobile application.
Loads with a “Book it Now” rate rank higher within the load board to improve visibility which the companies say will generate more impressions for each load. The added capability allows freight brokers, regardless of size and resources, the technology needed to move freight more efficiently while saving carriers time.
Carrier/owner operator benefits include:
- The ability to instantly accept loads from their trusted broker network at the click of a button
- Instant bookings with trusted brokers to save time searching and allow more time for driving
- Drastically reducing the time to find the right load, with the right broker at the right price
- Offering a single source for finding and booking freight across more than 400,000 daily loads
- Skipping negotiations with a fair market “Book it Now” price
“Digital technologies have the ability to drastically improve the efficiency of how companies move freight, but relationships will always be a core component of our industry,” said Paris Cole, CEO, Truckstop.com. “Many of our customers built their businesses on the phone—one call at a time. They want to work with people they know and trust and this technology allows them to do that, but with more efficiency. “Book it Now” functionality gives carriers the freedom to instantly accept loads from their trusted brokers with the click of a button so they can drive more and search less.”
Companies interested in adding “Book-it-Now” functionality to their own environments can contact Truckstop.com at email@example.com or visit https://truckstop.com/product/integrations and apply to be a partner.
See all comments