The R1234yf/PAG A/C Dye UV Leak Detection Kit includes all necessary equipment to diagnose and repair leaks in A/C systems.
R-1234yf has become the preferred refrigerant among new vehicle manufacturers today. These systems require a smaller refrigerant charge and have a much lower impact on the environment.
Since R-1234yf is more expensive to manufacture, even the smallest A/C leaks can be costly to fix. With the kit a user can add dye to the system, scan, and see all leaks glow brightly.
The kit includes:
- Opti-Pro UV cordless, violet light LED leak detection flashlight
- Three 0.25-ounce cartridges of Mini-EZ R-1234yf/PAG single-dose A/C dye, services up to three vehicles
- EZ-Ject dye injector assembly
- R-1234yf hose/coupler & purge fitting
- Spray bottle of Glo-Away Plus fluorescent dye cleaner