Transfer Flow has introduced a new 55-gallon premier high-capacity midship replacement tank for 2017 to 2019 model-year GM/Chevrolet 2500/3500 crew cab short bed heavy-duty diesel trucks.
As with all Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems, the 55-gallon GM replacement tank ships complete with everything needed for installation; carries a six-year, unlimited mileage warranty; and is proudly Made in America with ReliaSteel, 12-gauge U.S. high-yield aluminized steel.
Fully baffled to prevent fuel slosh, the tank system is completely legal and won’t void customers’ truck warranties. Engineered, built, and tested to exceed the specifications and performance of original equipment, the tank system affords drivers significantly increased capacity and driving range. The sending unit is recalibrated during installation to ensure the truck’s fuel gauge reads accurately: Simply fill the tank as normal and drive.
Product features include:
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space.
- Tank sits above the differential: no skid plate needed.
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank.
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail.
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield aluminized steel for superior durability and strength.
- Comes with required straps and mounting hardware.
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish.
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing.
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating (Part #: 080-BL-16786).
For more information visit Transfer Flow
Originally posted on Work Truck Online