Giti Tire has introduced four all-position commercial tires designed for good handling and durability in urban environments.
The Giti GAL817, an all position tire, available in the 10R22.5 and 255/70R22.5 sizes (16 ply rated), features:
- Wide footprint with extra wide shoulder design for enhanced traction and tread wear.
- Casing construction with an improved footprint for better handling and a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Special tread compound provides long tread wear and improved grip.
The Giti GSR225, a regional steer tire, available in the 225/70R19.5, 245/70R19.5, 265/70R19.5, 275/70R22.5 and 315/80R22.5 sizes (14 to 20 ply ratings), features:
- Four belt construction increases casing and tread stiffness for long tread wear.
- Specially formulated tread compound improves tread wear resistance and handling.
- Four groove tread design delivers consistent, dependable handling and vehicle control.
- Optimized sipe design on rib edges minimizes wear and improves wet traction.
The Giti GDR638, a regional and urban drive tire, available in the 215/75R17.5, 235/75R17.5, 225/70R19.5 and 245/70R19.5 sizes (14 and 16 ply ratings), features:
- Solid pattern design for increased block stiffness.
- Optimized casing and footprint design deliver even, consistent tread wear through the life of the tire.
- Specialized tread compound improves tread wear and handling.
- Improved bead construction provides easier rim mounting.
The Giti GTL919, a long haul and regional trailer tire, available in the 215/75R1.75, 235/75R175, 245/70R17.5 and 385/65R22.5 sizes (16 to 20 ply ratings), features:
- New generation tread pattern with extra wide shoulder provides shoulder protection and even tread wear.
- New casing construction designed for durability and retreadability.
- Specialized tread compound for improved wear and handling.
- Mud and Snow capabilities provides traction in mud and light snow for light vehicles.