American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council announced that Jeff Harris, vice president of maintenance at USA Truck has been elected 2018-2019 general chairman and treasurer during the organization’s Annual Meeting.
“Jeff has been a model TMC member and an example of the type of professional standard our council strives to set. I’m pleased to see him elected as TMC general chairman and treasurer,” said Robert Braswell, TMC executive director.
Harris, who served this past year as the Council’s vice chairman and chairman of meetings, will succeed Glen McDonald, director of maintenance at Ozark Motor Lines in this role at the conclusion of TMC’s 2018 Annual Meeting.
“Being recognized like this by my peers in TMC is a tremendous honor, one I am humbled to receive,” said Harris. “I want to thank the membership of TMC for the opportunity and thank Glen for his service to our organization.”
Others serving as TMC officers for 2018-2019 include:
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Meetings: Kenneth Calhoun, fleet optimization manager, Altec Service Group
- Chairman of Study Groups: Stacy Earnhardt, director of fleet maintenance, Best Specialized
- Chairman of Membership and Publicity: John Adami, principal, NW Heavy Duty Sales
- Chairman of Associates: J. David Walters, manager, warranty & field service, Alcoa Wheel & Transportation Products
- Immediate Past Chairman McDonald
- Executive Director Braswell.
- Todd Cotier, director of maintenance, Hartt Transportation Inc.
- Scott Bartlein, fleet manager, Barry Trucking Inc.
- David Foster, vice president of maintenance, Premier Transportation Inc.
- Duane Lippincott, senior project manager, UPS
- Randy Obermeyer, terminal manager, Batesville Logistics
- Randy Tumbarello, executive vice president, Genox Transportation Inc.
- Peter Savage, director of fleet solutions, Clarke Power Systems Inc.
- Jill Gingrich, vice president & managing director, WheelTime Network