Pegasus TransTech announced the new TRANSFLO Mobile+ 1.2 upgrade to the company’s mobile app which includes expanded integration and customizable features for carriers.
With the update, drivers can now capture and index photos for various uses which Pegasus says creates custom processes and workflows for individual carriers. Drivers can also customize pick-up and delivery status for the loads section of the app. This allows drivers to add a comment or reason for declining a load.
The web-portal for the TRANSFLO Mobile+ solution has also been enhanced with faster load times and the ability to provide the last known location of a driver.
Other new features and enhancements include:
- Updated user interface.
- Allow drivers to enter a text based message after declining/accepting a load.
- Based on carrier configuration, allows drivers to scan photos or submit a form with documents after pickup or delivery.
- Enhance load messaging - based on carrier configuration, drivers can now supply specific data points when sending a load message.
- Added a branded recipient selection screen with support for driver validation.
- Pre-populates new broker registration fields from previous registered brokers.
- Improved app driving restriction passenger mode logic.
- Expanded integrations to support any system or app.
- Improved registration process for broker recipient types.
- Configurable settings for OS&D info.