Noregon Systems released JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics 2014 v2 software with updated features. The new features will be on all new copies of the software and current JPRO license holders are able to update their version.
The new version adds features to make the software easier to use and easier to diagnose problems on vehicles. There are also new notification systems to alert technicians to problems at a glance.
“We are pleased to offer our JPRO customers many new features in our latest JPRO release,” said Greg Reimmuth, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Noregon. “Speed of repair and accuracy of repairs are major challenges for our industry and JPRO has always addressed that by providing the fastest way to get information.”
The new additions to JPRO 2014 v2 include:
- Ability to search for specific data parameters in the JPRO Data Monitor
- Improved graphing of parameter data
- New PM inspection checklist
- Ability to launch the Navistar OnCommand Connection service from within JPRO
- Improved Fault and VIN gathering for Mack Truck and Volvo Trucks
- Technician notifications for various issues unrelated to diagnostic trouble codes such as low system voltage, lack of J1939 data, no ABS module dectected, etc.
- Expanded school bus coverage for the Next Step repair information solution
To learn more about the update, click here.