SAN DIEGO – Vigillo LLC is upgrading its daily CSA Alert emails, integrating the power of Vigillo's Athena Business Intelligence "big data" platform to greatly enhance the information delivered on a daily basis to Vigillo’s CSA subscribers.
Vigillo, creators of a leading CSA platform and advanced big data and data mining software products, announced the upgrade Sunday at the 2014 ATA Management Conference & Exhibition.
“Our customers have come to depend upon the daily alerts we send that inform them immediately of new inspection, violation, and crash activity on their CSA record,” said Steve Bryan, CEO of Vigillo. “It is critical to successful CSA management that safety departments don’t manage CSA in 30-day leaps.”
Daily CSA Alerts, powered by Athena will include:
- Inspection and violation trending over time
- CSA points coming on and falling off
- CSA Points by truck type
- Inspection and violation details
- Athena Observations (tips on what action to take)
- Comparisons to Safety Event Group members (Peers)