ALK Technologies has released version 1.2 of its ALK Maps interactive visualization platform.
The new version includes some advancements for improving visual interactivity and adds additional customization options for customers.
ALK Maps version 1.2 includes:
- Satellite imagery from MapBox with a street network overlay for faster, higher resolution performance
- Spherical Mercator as the default mapping projection, bringing it in line with industry standards
- Street-level zoom with or without satellite view
- Clustering of point features based on user rules and attributions
- Ability to create geodesic polygons
- Options to customize color and opacity of route lines on the map based on preference
A complete list of changes for version 1.2 can be found on the developer portal.
ALK Maps is a fully customizable cloud-based interactive mapping platform with high quality visualization, precise geocoding and routing functionality.