Rand McNally has released the 2015 edition of the Motor Carriers' Road Atlas, a guide for over-the-road and other large-vehicle drivers.
The 2015 atlas, which was updated with new routes and critical state safety information by cross-referencing Rand McNally's IntelliRoute devices, features content specifically tailored to the needs of the commercial truck driver, including:
- Revised state and province maps, including updated mileages in the state mileage guides;
- Updated highways showing the latest truck roadways as designated by the Surface Transportation Assistance Act;
- Coverage of Hazardous Materials Regulations;
- A 22-page mileage directory with more than 40,000 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileages;
- Fully updated state and province charts including more than 500 changes to truck-specific state contacts, such as operating authority contacts, emergency police, and vehicle registration.
The 2015 Motor Carriers' Road Atlas is available in paperback format, in a spiral-bound, laminated Deluxe version, as well as a Large Scale edition.