Shell launched the Shell Fleet Navigator Card, a flexible fuel card for large fleets.
- Shell's 14,500 stations nationwide.
- Drivers will have additional savings opportunities at Shell stations; however, the card is accepted at 95% of all U.S. fuel stations.
- The Shell Fleet Navigator Card allows for a high level of customization and control, with the power for fleet managers to implement controls down to the driver level.
- Fleet managers receive a dedicated Shell relationship manager to define their own fuel network and customize their program around company policies, driver behavior and other specific needs, helping to drive tangible savings.
- With customizable online reporting and extensive data analysis, fleet managers can set various alert options and use this data to set enhanced controls.
The Shell Fleet Navigator Card is available to fleets that maintain 80 or more vehicles.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet