Rolling Strong announced a new wellness card for fleets and owner-operators built with even more mobility to meet the needs of the mobile workforce. The new wellness card arrives just in time for the ATA’s Driver Appreciation Week Sept. 15 providing fleets with the opportunity to give the gift of wellness.
Rolling Strong has developed the Driver Wellness Program as a unique program designed for drivers for where they work and live – on the road. The company has been developing the program over the past few years with input from thousands of drivers and industry leaders from all aspects of the transportation industry. Today, several thousand professional drivers know what it means to “roll strong” and are proud to carry their Rolling Strong Driver Wellness Program Card as a symbol of better health.
Rolling Strong Driver Wellness Program provides the following to professional truck and bus drivers nationwide.
- Free monthly access to over 1,100 truck friendly Kroger pharmacies throughout the U.S. to receive screenings (blood glucose, weight, BMI, heart rate and blood pressure).
- Unlimited telephone health and wellness coaching available anytime Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Driver Fitness programs.
- 10% Discount off of all Rolling Strong branded nutritional products.
- Receive $1 off coupons at Pilot Flying J Subway locations when you order one of the seven healthy subs with six grams of fat or less.
- Unlimited access to the newest health check stations to self-monitor health levels (blood pressure, weight, BMI, hydration, heart rate and vision) located in terminals and at over 2,000 Kroger locations.
- Driver hand-book with nutritional content at over 3,000 restaurants on the road.
- Grocery shopping list to help stock the driver’s cab.
- Savings on nutritional products, grocery items and services including E-Boost, Kroger and Bayer.
- Also as part of the Gold Card Program drivers can receive the following services.
- Driver-only private personal online wellness site to track results and earn points to receive Rolling Strong gear.
- Pedometer to track miles and calories to earn free rewards.
To support all of the Rolling Strong benefits while on the road. Rolling Strong has a free mobile app for iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) and Android. This mobile app allows drivers, which are the most mobile population in the United States, to have access to their health and wellness while on the road.
The app includes the following:
● Audio / Video Content (on-demand)-Gold Card,
● Truck Show Information,
● Clinic Locations by geographic location to driver,
● Snap Fitness Locations by geographic location to driver,
● Pilot Flying J Locations by geographic location to driver,
● Health and Wellness Station Locations (Over 2000 for quick self serve readings),
● Health Tips of the Day,
● Events and newsletters,
● Bayer Diabetes Info,
● For Gold Card Members: A Private Member Only Section that includes a Digital Pedometer, health score information, syncing of wellness stations nationwide, Mobile Nutritional Guide, Trucker Health Tips, Coupon Savings, FIT Videos, and direct access to an the FDA Nutritional Database of foods.