Transportation app creator BigRoad released its electronic HOS logging solution for the iPhone platform.
More than 70,000 drivers and 1,900 fleets in North America today now use BigRoad's smartphone-based app to electronically capture and comply with hours-of-service regulations, manage their business and stay connected to friends and family while on the road.
BigRoad is free for drivers and includes the following features:
• Electronic Logs including the Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports for pre- and post trip inspections.
• Both Canada's Ministry of Transportation and the United States' Department of Transportation regulated rule sets.
• A specific view mode to streamline roadside inspections.
• Location, photo and document sharing.
• An application bar offering one click access to the most used applications in the Android Play Store by truckers.
BigRoad's complementary solution for owner-operators and fleets, available for just $15 per vehicle, includes the following value-added features:
• Fleet optimization account accessible through any computer with specific logins for fleets.
• Live truck tracking and drivers' HOS reports and statistics.
• Fleet support including cloud based storage of logs and reports.
• A fleet messaging service and document sharing with easy to access 'Send to Dispatch' sharing.
• New: state mile reporting in support of IFTA filings.
BigRoad's app for Android is available free for download directly from Google Play using the following link: http://bit.ly/GPlayStore. Users can download the iPhone version of the driver app using the following link: http://bit.ly/19ktOeS.