Global health service company Cigna and Rolling Strong have created a program to deliver wellness resources to professional bus and truck drivers nationwide.
Together, they will work directly with transportation companies to provide access to Rolling Strong's Driver Wellness Program and will promote driver health education at various venues for professional truck and bus drivers.
Through this agreement, Cigna and Rolling Strong will be offering discounts on their services to mutual customers. Further, Cigna and Rolling Strong staff will be intimately familiar with each other’s services which ultimately increases their customers’ engagement in the array of tools and resources that each company provides.
“Professional bus and truck drivers spend long periods of time behind the wheel and tend to grab meals on the go, so their work environment makes it difficult for them to be engaged in their health,” said Rhonda Toole, Cigna's vice president for Health and Wellness Engagement.
Rolling Strong has developed the Driver Wellness Program as a unique program designed for drivers for where they work and live – on the road. The company has been developing the program over the past few years with input from thousands of drivers and industry leaders from all aspects of the transportation industry. Today, several thousand professional drivers know what it means to “roll strong” and are proud to carry their Rolling Strong Driver Wellness Program Card as a symbol of better health.
Rolling Strong Driver Wellness Program Members will receive:
• Free monthly access to over 1,100 truck friendly healthcare clinics throughout the US to receive screenings (weight, BMI, heart rate and blood pressure).
• Unlimited telephone health and wellness coaching available anytime Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. PST.
• 10% Discount off of all Rolling Strong branded nutritional products.
• Receive $1 off coupons at PFJ Subway locations when you order one of the seven healthy subs with six grams of fat or less.
• Unlimited access to the newest health check station to self-monitor health levels (blood pressure, weight, BMI, heart rate and vision) located in terminals and at over 2,000 Kroger locations.
• Driver-only private personal online wellness site to track results and earn points to receive Rolling Strong gear.
• Nutrition in the Fast Lane “Trucker’s Edition” book providing nutritional content at 3,000 restaurants.
• Pedometer to track miles and calories to earn free rewards.
• Grocery shopping list to help stock the driver’s cab.
• Savings on nutritional products, grocery items and services including E-Boost, Kroger and Bayer.
Visit rollingstrong.com/cigna to learn how your drivers can get on the road to better health to receive these benefits and much more.