New features include:
- Real Time Rates: TransCore's Truckload Rate Index is now integrated into Keypoint's order entry screen to display the current spot market rates and contract rates, as well as the rate history for a given lane.
- Offered Loads: An available load can be entered into the system and posted directly on load boards even if the intermediary has not yet committed to cover it.
- Single Screen: The addition of a check call feature completes the tool set accessible from a single order entry display.
- Constant Contact: Email is automated throughout the Keypoint system, to streamline communication with customers and vendors.
- Carrier Validation: Keypoint now offers direct access to carrier safety data on the FMCSA website as well as integration with TransCore's CarrierWatch insurance certificate service and carrier monitoring.
- Agent Financials: New, integrated financial statements for agents include balance sheets and income statements. Agent financials can be managed as separate divisions or profit centers.
- Equipment History: Keypoint users can track all carriers who have done business with them in a given geographic area, using a radius search.
Keypoint is a single-entry system managing a 3PL's sales, finances and operations, providing back office and managerial analytics to spot productivity and customer trends.
For more information: www.transcorebrokertms.com