Hino Insight provides GPS-based remote fleet management capabilities to fleet operations of all sizes.
Hino Trucks and its telematics technology partner, WebTech Wireless, have invested more than two years and over a million miles of real-world testing to develop the fleet management system.
Insight offers route tracking, geofencing, advanced vehicle administration, and planned maintenance management, real-time critical Hino proprietary diagnostics alerts, custom fleet performance dashboard reporting, and remote door unlock telemetry.
The Hino Insight Dashboard main page of the HinoInsight.com web portal provides a daily snapshot of a fleet's critical diagnostics status and performance against established targets. The Insight Dashboard allows fleet managers to simultaneously access real-time vehicle and driver-related information, including key metrics such as:
- Hino proprietary diagnostics critical alerts
- Idle time fuel savings opportunity calculator
- Targeted fleet performance for speed, acceleration, braking, and fuel usage
- Identification of trucks with greatest performance improvement opportunities
- In-route/driving fuel economy versus overall fuel economy
- Operating time utilization
- Diesel exhaust fluid tank level monitoring
- Automated email reports
Hino Insight is currently offered for Hino's 2008 through 2012 model year trucks, with customized solutions available for most GVW Class 1-8 vehicles.