The ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite achieved Enterprise Mobility validation through completing Motorola's Enterprise Mobility Validated Solution Program. This designation will assure customers of system interoperability between the ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite and Motorola's ES400 enterprise mobile computer. The new ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite is powered by the flagship Fleet Complete and Courier Complete solutions.
Designed as a turnkey solution, the ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite includes the durable Motorola ES400 enterprise mobile computer, Fleet Complete software and wireless data provided in partnership with mobile operators in the United States and Canada. The product platform provides customers with mobile resource tracking, dispatch workflow, barcode scanning, and signature capture and push-to-talk communication.
Key Fleet Tracking and Dispatch Features of the ES400:
* GPS tracking: Real-time location tracking enables you to have complete visibility over your fleet throughout the day
* Alerts: Alerts can be customized for any condition that you can measure and can appear on your fleet manager's screen as well as sent to his email and mobile phone when the triggering event occurs.
* Signature capture: Upon delivery at a customer location, your mobile resource can enter the name of the recipient along with getting a signature written on the ES400
* Barcode scanning: You can specify that waybills, pickups and deliveries be scanned using the integrated 1D UPC and 2D GS1 scanning capability of the ES400.
* Two-way communication: Your mobile workers can use their handheld device to accept and update the status of tasks, access job details and complete electronic clock in / out timesheets.
* Dispatch: Dispatchers can select the information that they want shown on the Dispatch board.
Your dispatcher's fundamental role is knowing where their drivers are, what packages they have and finally, which driver is best-suited for the next job.
* Reports: Monitor job status, mobile resource tracking, workflow and job detail information, in real time and historically.
More info: http://fleetcomplete.com.