The online resource will allow fleets to train everyone from recruiters to chief operating officers on CSA 2010 and its impact on drivers.
During the recording of this live webinar, Jeff Davis of Jet Express explores ways carriers can recruit and salvage as many drivers as possible under CSA 2010. He reveals ways to soften CSA 2010's impact on drivers to help you identify and keep the best in your fleet.
Other topics covered include:
* How to use CSA 2010's safety history data and the Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) to hire drivers
* How capacity issues and CSA 2010 will influence driver recruiting
* The relationship between PSP, Motor Vehicle Records, and Safety Performance History and how it will affect hiring decisions
* The driver's perspective on CSA 2010 and how it will affect driver turnover
* The increased significance of future safety events under CSA 2010 and its effect on driver retention
* Best practices that protect against negligent hiring and retention claims
The presentation was followed by a question and answer session.
For more information or to order, click here.