The first set of enhancements was to the Vehicles & Equipment feature, which helps transportation professionals manage their inventory of vehicles and equipment for use with other tools throughout the online service.
Vehicles & Equipment enhancements include:
• Import Vehicles & Equipment - FleetMentor now provides an easy three-step
process for importing up to 16 data fields for all vehicles and equipment.
• Track Lease Information - An additional panel has been added to track
detailed lease information and set alerts for lease expiration dates.
• Define Equipment Types - Subscribers now have the ability to create their
own equipment types to allow for tracking all equipment within their
• Assign Driver(s) to Vehicle - Subscribers now have the ability to assign
drivers to vehicles and equipment.
• Improved Reporting - Existing report output has been redesigned to provide more detailed output, and a new report was added to track leased vehicles and equipment.
The second enhancement was to the Insurance Policy Manager, which helps transportation professionals track policies in a single location, set alerts for expiring policies, and generate reports for policy responsibility, expiration dates, and policies covered by each insurance company. The feature was enhanced to include the ability to track payments against policy premiums. Within each insurance policy, payment information has been added at the bottom of the policy. The enhancement allows subscribers to generate a report to keep track of past payments and upcoming payments to ensure that policies remain current.
Throughout the beta test, which lasted from January through June, participants were surveyed on the various tools and features to find out what could make them more beneficial to fleet operations.
Transportation professionals can register for a 30-day free, no obligation
trial of FleetMentor by visiting fleetmentor.com.
More info: www.fleetmentor.com