The American Truck Dealers, Heavy Duty Trucking magazine, and Procede Software have announced the nominees for the 2018 Truck Dealer of the Year – a national award that recognizes commercial-truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership and community service.
The nominees were selected by state, metro, and national association leaders. A panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business will evaluate the nominees on dealership performance, industry leadership, civic contributions, and community service.
The seven nominees for 2018 are:
- Joseph Alosa, Sr., president/CEO of New England Kenworth in Concord, N.H.
- John Arscott, CEO of The Pete Store in Baltimore, Md.
- Mark Bergey, president of Bergey’s Truck Centers in Souderton, Pa.
- Richard Reynolds, president of Peach State Truck Center in Norcross, Ga.
- Jon Vandehey, president/CEO of Mid-State Truck Service in Marshfield, Wis.
- Lee White, II, president of Old River Companies in South Richland, Miss.
- Craig Young, president of Young Truck Sales in Canton, Ohio
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 55th annual ATD Show (formerly the ATD Convention & Expo) in Las Vegas, which will run from Thursday, March 22, through Sunday, March 25, 2018. The four-day event runs concurrently with the 2018 NADA Show.
For more information, click here.