REV Group and Meritor have announced a new three-year standard supplier agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, REV Group will equip its specialty, fire, and bus vehicles with Meritor’s fully dressed axle assemblies.
Milwaukee, Wis.-based REV Group is the parent company of 29 brands with more than 240,000 vehicles in service.
"REV Group's focus on continuously improving quality and reliability drives our strategic supplier selection. Partnering with Meritor allows REV to further strengthen our value proposition to customers,” said Tim Sullivan, president and CEO of REV Group.
REV brands included in the agreement are:
- E-One, aerial ladders and platforms, command and communications apparatus, tankers, quick attack units and rescue vehicles
- Ferrara, ladder, platform, pumper, tanker, rescue, industrial and law enforcement vehicles
- KME, aerial, airport, industrial, pumper and rescue
- Capacity Trucks, yard trucks and terminal tractors
- El Dorado, heavy duty commercial buses for paratransit, public transit, university transport, airport parking, group tours, hotel shuttle and assisted living services
Training and support for end customers will be available from DriveForce, Meritor's North America sales and service organization that offers solutions before, during and after the sale.
"This strategic partnership with REV Group positions Meritor as a supplier of choice for a growing company," said Joe Muscedere, general manager, off highway, specialty and defense, North America for Meritor. "We look forward to continued work with the REV Group on new products and the development of future designs."