Healthy Fleet announced that its next challenge in May will be run through a new free mobile app to help participants keep track of weight loss progress.
The most recent Healthy Fleet challenge took place in January and February, with participants losing a total of 579 pounds. The 10-pound challenge was taken on by members of the American Trucking Associations America’s Road Team Captains to promote health and wellness in the trucking community. To build off of the success of its first challenge, Healthy Fleet is bringing its next challenge to smartphones, based on feedback of participants.
“We are launching an iOS and Android app for our next challenge starting in May,” said Aaron Lindsay, vice president of marketing for Healthy Fleet. “The new app will make food and exercise tracking, coaching, and team support easier for both drivers on the road and staff at the office.”
The app has several features to help truckers meet goals, including:
- Coaching Feed: expert tips on nutrition and exercise to help participants live a healthier lifestyle.
- Goal Setting: participants can set goals for themselves, including feeling better, building muscle, weight loss, improving sleep, and more.
- Team Feed: participants can build their own team of coworkers and friends to stay motivated at work and while away from the office.
- Feedback: participants can receive feedback & support from their coach, friends and coworkers.
- Personal Feed: participants can choose to share their food and exercise with their team or keep it private and confidential between themselves and their coach.
- Rewards: companies can use the app to provide rewards to provide incentives to office staff and drivers who work towards living a healthy lifestyle.
For more information on participating in the upcoming challenge in May or being a part of the app’s beta test during April, email email@example.com. Fleets that reserve a spot will be featured on the Healthy Fleet homepage for the months leading up to the challenge.