Heavy Duty Trucking's 2016 Profile of the U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market, a comprehensive examination of the Class 2c to Class 8 truck and trailer markets, is now available in print or PDF format.
The profile shows commercial markets from both a historical perspective as well as a current market measurement and includes the most comprehensive truck and trailer data in the commercial vehicle industry, according to the publishers, HDT and MacKay & Co.
The 2016 Profile of the U.S. Commercial Vehicle Market provides a complete, first-hand view of how the transportation industry has changed from a historical perspective.
"The profile is a valuable planning resource, presenting an unbiased picture of Class 2c through Class 8 commercial truck and trailer ownership and usage," said David Moniz, publisher of Heavy Duty Trucking.
The profile also includes:
- 2016 forecast for Class 2c – Class 8 trucks and trailers
- 2000-2015 historical truck and trailer data by vocation and fleet size
- Historical brand share and engine sales data for all major OEMs
- Current truck and trailer universe data by vocation, fleet size, and class of vehicle
- Current aftermarket data by vocation, fleet size, class of vehicle, channle type, and point of service
- 1991 – 2016 freight movement in the U.S.
- Truckable Economic Activity, an economic measure unique to MacKay.