Apex Capital is now offering access to truck breakdown assistance, road service, towing and accident dispatch services through the company’s 24/7 Roadside Rescue program.
The program gives Apex clients discounted pricing and can assist with everything from diagnostic help to full-service repair management. The Apex 24/7 Roadside Rescue program covers emergency roadside assistance, fleet towing, tires, oil changes, preventative maintenance and other services.
The program has a nationwide roadside assistance network with more than 85,000 discount providers to perform a variety of services. It also features a U.S.-based call center in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex that is available 24/7.
Apex 24/7 Roadside rescue includes:
- Breakdown assistance, including tire repair and replacement, brake repair, battery replacement, reefer repair, lockouts, air and cooling system repair, and jump starts.
- Towing assistance, including equipment re-positioning, secure storage, drop deck and lowboy support, pull starts, and secondary towing after accidents.
- Cargo assistance including load shifts, load transfers, warehousing, decking program, storage, repackaging, and disposal.
- Recovery assistance, including medium and heavy duty wreckers, trailer lifts, rotators, accident management, police call management, and invoice review and negotiation.
- Maintenance assistance with dedicated technicians assigned to manage your account, real-time operations notifications, and reduced costs for repairs and service.
Apex Capital is a full-service freight factor that specializes in small- to medium-sized trucking companies. Apex buys freight bills and provides service, benefits and credit to clients.
For more information on the Roadside Rescue program, click here.