A reference guide containing state-by-state listings of size and weight regulations, called the 2015 Size and Weight Guide, has been made available for download by XTRA Lease.
XTRA Lease offers the guide for free annually to provide fleets with the most up-to-date resource material for managing size and weight legal limitations.
The guide also provides contact information for state trucking associations and includes a quick reference chart for all states.
The guide offers details for where to:
- Register for fuel use tax and order Fuel Tax Agreement trip permits
- Register vehicles and order International Registration Plan trip permits
- Register for Unified Carrier Registration Agreement
- Get hazardous materials/waste permits
- Get overweight, oversize permits
XTRA Lease is a provider of over-the-road trailers for rent or lease. It is based in St. Louis and owned by Berkshire Hathaway. The company fields a fleet of more than 75,000 trailers, including dry vans, flatbeds, reefers, local cartage vans, storage trailers and specialty equipment.
To find out more information and to download the guide, click here.