An environmental impact report on the Highway 41 Minnesota River Crossing project is now available for review and comment. The Tier 1 Final Environmental Impact Statement documents the positive and negative impacts of the proposal to the project.
The proposal is for the construction of Highway 41 Minnesota River Crossing which connects Highway 169 in Scott County and Highway 212 in Carver County. The project is being developed in a tiered process and Tier 1 identities a corridor for preservation.
Copies of the report will be available for public review at the following locations:
- MnDOT Metro Office,1 500 West County Road B2, Roseville, MN 55113
- Minneapolis Central Library, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Shakopee Library, 235 Lewis Street S, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Chanhassen Library, 7711 Kerber Blvd, PO Box 1130, Chanhassen, MN 55379
- Chaska Library, 3 City Hall Plaza, Chaska, MN 55318
Comments on the FEIS will be accepted through Jan. 12, 2015 and can be sent by email to [email protected] or by letter to: Diane Lagenbach, Project Manager,1500 West County Road B2, Mailstop 050 Roseville, MN 55113.
The document can also be found online at the Minnesota Department of Transportation website.