"With each passing year it becomes clear that MC&E is the place to be to hear from the top names in trucking and see the latest our industry has to offer," Graves said, "and this year is no exception with another first class lineup scheduled to join us in October."
Scheduled for October 7-10 at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, this year's MC&E features:
- A review of the current political forecast with former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour;
- The annual "All Eyes on the Economy" panel, featuring ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello and hosted by Fox Business Network's Stuart Varney;
- A special panel hosted by Transport Topics Publisher and Editorial Director Howard Abramson on the looming driver shortage;
- A discussion of trucking's role in synchronizing the supply chain moderated by Con-way Inc. President and CEO Doug Stotlar;
- Gov. Graves' annual State of the Industry address;
- Sixteen educational sessions featuring dozens of industry experts and officials;
- Scores of leading suppliers and service providers on the exhibit floor;
- And world class entertainment, including at the ATA Annual Banquet, special musical guests the Doobie Brothers.
To register for this year's MC&E, or for more information about exhibiting, sponsoring or attending, please visit www.mce.trucking.org.