The content for each educational session has been tailored specifically to the business needs of independent heavy-duty distributors around the conference theme of "Corporate Culture: The Foundation for Success." The sessions are designed so distributors can take home the information learned from each session and apply it successfully to their operations.
The six education sessions presented by key industry leaders are:
* Keynote Address: The Culture of Business: Zappos Style
* Washington Update: Status & Outlook for the Trucking Industry - 2012
* The Impact of CSA: Helping your Fleet Customers Comply while Growing your Business
* Aligning a High Performance Culture
* Culture of Survival: Competitive Distribution Strategies for the Future
* Does Your Organization have a Sales Team, or a Sales Culture?
HDAW also officially launched its online conference registration and a redesigned website for the conference at www.hdaw.org.
The new HDAW'12 website features customized areas dedicated to the specific event needs of distributors, suppliers and press. A video also features highlights from the HDAW'11 event.
The registration fee for HDAW'12 includes an enriched distributor education program, an all-industry awards luncheon, multiple networking opportunities, receptions and meals, and a 100,000-square-foot product expo.
One-on-One meeting participation is limited to exhibiting suppliers and distributors that are members of one of the 14 HDAW sponsor organizations. There is a separate fee for suppliers to register.
Special early-bird distributor registration fees are $575 for the first two members of participating organizations and $815 for non-members - a $200 savings off the regular registration fee. Additional registrations are $325 per member and $525 per non-member after the first two paid registrations from the same company.