Trucker Path, a comprehensive mobile app for North American truckers, announced the results of its Best Truck Stops winners among chain and independent facilities.
The rankings were based on ratings, reviews, feedback, and votes from among more than 1 million Trucker Path app users.
The Trucker Path Top 5 Best Trucks Stops
Independent Truck Stops
- 1st Place -- Noble's Restaurant and Truck Stop, Corinth, Ky.
- 2nd Place -- Big Apple Travel Center, Joplin, Mo.
- 3rd Place – Russell’s Truck & Travel Center, Glenrio, N.M.
- 4th Place -- Tennessean Truck Stop, Cornersville, Tenn.
- 5th Place -- Gee Cee's Truck Stop, Toledo, Wash.
Chain Truck Stops
- 1st Place – Mach 1 #12, Frankfort, Ill.
- 2nd Place – Love's Travel Stop # 763, Hampshire, Ill.
- 3rd Place – Sapp Bros Travel Center, Harrisonville, Mo.
- 4th Place – Flying J Travel Center #1171, Mesquite, Nev.
- 5th Place – Mr. Gas Travel Center, Jerome, Id.
“We have more than 6,000 chain and independent truck stops listed in the Trucker Path app and we’re constantly adding new locations,” said Steven Lopez, vice president of business development at Trucker Path. “What users tell us is that truck stop reviews and ratings in the app by their fellow drivers help them find locations that offer some of the best facilities for parking, restaurant options and food quality, amenities like showers, repair services, laundry facilities and Wi-Fi, and customer service. Trucker Path Best Truck Stops recognition lets drivers know they’ve come to the right place.”
For its annual Best Truck Stops award, Trucker Path uses in-app ratings, reviews and driver feedback to determine the top 20 chain and independent truck stop. The Top 5 lists are then created through voting on those locations by Trucker Path app users. Each Best Truck Stops facility receives a window decal honoring the location.
“We do all we can to accommodate drivers with ease of access, a variety of services and payment options, and by making sure we’re on every available fuel card network,” said Alan Meyer, CEO of Mach 1. “Reviews on Trucker Path are the best way to get the word out about what we offer because the mobile app allows drivers to talk and it has a very dedicated user base. We religiously look at reviews about us on Trucker Path because it tells us what truckers are thinking about our facilities.”
For a list of Top 2020 Truck Stops by state and highway see this link.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online